Now this is a digital era, an era in which way of making money and business has switched to the internet world. If we do not want to apply this change to the business that is run then most likely managed business will be left behind, can even go out of business.
Times have changed as well as how to make money has changed, if you do the same thing, then the results you get will be the same, Tung Desem Waringin – Marketing and Property Expert.
All businesses, be it a new business and a business that has existed for a long time, have to make changes / innovations continuously. This innovation can be in various fields, both in terms of marketing, product development, even in terms of service.
Reasons Why Startups Tend To Be More Successful
According to Julio Andrian, Chief Marketing Office of Theconversion.com, there are four important things and the reason why many startup companies in Indonesia is more successful than large companies that have long existed.
Among others are:
Startup companies take advantage of digital technology
Startup companies are adaptable to fast and precise changes
Most startups have the innovation and dare to make a breakthrough
Startup companies are run by young people who are creative and willing to work hard rather than just being thinkers. And usually the young people love their jobs more.
Compared to startup, large companies that have long exist tend to be in the comfort zone. In addition, large companies tend to be more difficult to educate because in it is still very thick traditional marketing ways.
Big Companies Need Quick and Appropriate Change
To compensate for the changes that occur, large companies must immediately follow the way of digital marketing as done by the pilot. Perhaps this has been done by some large companies that are already digitally literate, but still a ‘Homework’ for large companies that still ‘Stutter Technology’.
Some of the digital marketing strategies that often do include:
- Content Marketing: Content is the core of all online marketing, building quality content will build Brand Awareness so that a business is better known.
- Integrated Digital Marketing: Integrating various online media to enhance the effectiveness of digital marketing and not overlap.
- Embrace Relationship Marketing: Understanding consumers and potential customers is a necessity, so your business can deliver what it needs.
- Personalized Marketing: Email marketing is one way of implementing Personalized Marketing applied by e-commerce, often making consumers feel important and valued.
- Visual Marketing: Visual media (video / image) is very easily digested and understood by consumers, you can take advantage of YouTube and other social media in applying visual marketing.
Currently there are quite a lot of agencies and companies offering internet marketing services. Marketing is done through various media, for example; business website creation, Google Adwords distribution, social media marketing, blogging for business, and so on.
Some of the most well known digital marketing companies today are:
Promonavigator, this company offers marketing services via Google Adwords to clients. Your business site will be promoted on Search Engines, as well as the entire Google publisher network, depending on the type of ad you want.
Theconversion.com, a company offering digital marketing services that implement System Pay By Result. So you pay only if results happen to the marketing you want.
In addition to the two companies mentioned above, there are actually still many companies that offer digital marketing services. You can choose according to your current business needs.
In essence, to be able to survive run and develop business, information technology-based marketing should be done. May be useful.